ARE YOU BRAZILIAN WAX READY ?
I asked myself this question as I was preparing for my wax appointment and I also watched some videos on YouTube to make sure I was in the clear on what to expect.
So, to help you guys, I’ll just share a simple thing you can do to be prepared and I’ll also share my experience.
- Grow some hair about half of an inch
- Trim before your appointment if you have too much hair
- Exfoliate in the shower ; using your basic shave day routine is best. I usually use brown sugar and olive oil. It helps to keep my skin moisturized. Be sure to shower well and dry up nicely
- Arrive on time and get comfortable
- Honor your esthetician requests
WHERE TO GET WAXED IN TOKYO
Where should I start. Wax Day🙌🙌
Here is my experience.
D💋lls I feel great! Yes Hunty!!!!!❤ This was quick, super quick and it left me feeling amazing!
I had a really warm welcome today. Vera from LIPSTICK LOVER met me at the station, led the way and let me tell you…gurllls💋 when I showed up for my appointment, my favorite kind of music was on so I got comfy immediately. Everything was all set, ready and waiting. Even the thousands of Wax sticks because Chile Vera doesn’t double dip. SHE IS A CERTIFIED ESTHETICIAN ❤
It was also my first time getting a Full Brazilian wax professionally so Vera kept talking and asking questions to make sure I was ok. The time went by so quickly that even after it was clear that we were finished, I was like this feels good💋 are we really done?
Go get some self care d💋lls, I promise you It’ll be therapeutic.
Vera is a stone throw away from Kenritsudaigaku station.
Make that appointment.💋 check her out on facebook too.
Here is the link⤵️